2023-02 GMC Nomination Thread

The following is my personal statement
alignment statement
I am an active rocket pool poap collector, since I joined the community, I have collected 7 rocket pool poaps with my skills and money; I also got the poap of rocket rescue node beta tester, as far as I know, This is a way of helping other nodes; I’m actively syncing my node right now, using two servers, one for mainnet and one for testnet.

statement of conflict
I do not hold any significant amount of other LSD tokens or their governance tokens. There is also no confusion of interests in my career.

identity statement
I am 27 years old and live in Hangzhou, China(Zhejiang region with the same name as Zhejiang Testnet🤪). I have been actively participating in my community activities. In addition to rocketpool, I am still submitting PRs to rotki and buildspace. I usually have enough spare time to participate in community discussions; I am still a fan of Mao Buyi (a young Chinese singer) I think he is the vitailk of China, but in a different way, he sings, not code; he conveys his ideas, values; my values ​​through singing Deeply influenced by him, I admire him very much. Curious friends are welcome to come here to enjoy [maobuyi sing “imagine”] https://twitter.com/bitcoinmaobuyi/status/1621707730166874112?s=21&t=pMc9Q8T48IN-7h2AkQpFDw

Contribution statement
Through my skills, I am a Rocket Rescue node tester; I also get other POAPs from the community through my money; Yes, I am an active POAP collector; I am still actively running my two nodes, One mainnet, one testnet; currently syncing. Yes, I also like bioforst; I have already made two memes for the community with bioforst, and there should be more in the future :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: This is how I currently contribute to the community.

3 Likes

Alignment Statement

I have been a Rocket Pool node operator for a year, running my node at home even when it means I’ll have bad peers, and hold a considerable amount of RPL both staked and unstaked. I’m working on every way I find to make both Ethereum and Rocket Pool better places for our community.

Identity Statement

I’m Fornax, a solidity and backend developer currently living in Brazil. I’ll be attending ETHDenver and available to discuss anything related to Rocket Pool or myself (if I don’t freeze). :slight_smile:

Conflict Statement

• I have no other LSD project tokens
  • I have no professional conflicts.
  • I have received both a grant to present a workshop at ETHDenver and a retroactive grant for the contributions to the smartnode and don’t consider these would create any conflicts. I’d abstain from voting on any topic related to my own work, of course.

Contribution Statement

• I’m one of the top community contributors to the smartnode
  • I help beta test new features and like to discuss SC code.
  • I have made significant suggestions to improve the protocol, including improving capital efficiency by using ETH waiting in the queue (this has made it into Atlas)
  • I’ve been countless hours providing support to users (2,800+ support messages and counting).
  • I’m organizing the Rocket Buidlers Workshop event (both in-person and online) to improve RP’s presence during the Buidl Week. Including POAPS, hackathon bounty, Proteus raffle.
  • I use my POAP wall as part of my CV.
4 Likes

Closing the Nominee statement portion of the process.
The next step in the process is the Membership Selection thread; I’ll be holding off on that to align with another vote that we likely have coming (being cognizant of vote fatigue).

@community - please feel free to ask the eligible nominees anything you wish here (@fornax @Dondochaka @ShfRyn @rplmaxi.eth @underwood @Kevster.eth @anisoptera).

2 Likes