oDAO Membership Interest - Contraband.eth

I wanted to also throw my hat in the pool.

I don’t know if there is a specific form letter, but I thought I would just give you some insight as to why I would like to help secure the Rocketpool protocol.

I have been involved in Rocketpool since the first beta and helped with the Pi implementations early on with jcrtp (before he was with the team officially).

I created RPL memes and distributed t-shirts in the early days for promotion purposes.

My setup is currently on enterprise Dell servers on a 1 Gb fiber connection from my home. I have unlimited bandwidth caps and my node performance can be reviewed by looking at rocketpooler.eth. By the end of 2023 (according to the local ISP), I will have a second fiber connection as both aggregated bandwidth and failover backup.

I have been a System Administrator and small business owner for over 20 years. I work primarily with non-profits and charity organizations as a consultant and administrator. My credentials extend from Microsoft certifications with NT4.0, Network+, all the way to my latest Google Cloud Digital Leader certification (I am working on my Google Cloud Architect certification).

You may see my LinkedIn profile at https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-malotte-4685b1140/

I am verified on both BrightID and ProofofHumanity.

I appreciate your consideration and if you need any additional information, just let me know.

-contraband.eth

4 Likes