We’d like to build a Rocket Pool community dashboard on Alphaday that aggregates Rocket Pool news, on-chain data, social media, dev resources and much more into one customizable UI.
Why is this important for RP and project description
Market research we conducted in 2021 concluded that crypto users are overwhelmed with information and spend a lot of time jumping from one news source to another, from one social site to another, and usually have dozens of tabs open to stay up to date with everything happening in a community.
We aim to provide a single end-point from which Rocket Pool users can consume all the information they could possibly want. We would like to create a dashboard that aggregates the following information into a single community dashboard:
- The latest Rocket Pool official announcements and blog post content
- A feed of all news mentions of Rocket Pool from coindesk, cointelegraph and 20+ other news sources aggregated from across the internet
- A calendar containing all Rocket Pool events including Rocket Pool Governance votes, meetups, hackathons with Rocket Pool bounties, AMAs
- Podcast feed containing the latest appearances and interviews given by Rocket Pool team members
- Youtube stream containing educational Rocket Pool content.
- Rocket Pool Documentation, Dev Docs, Bug Bounty Program
- Integration with Rocket Pool Governance Forum to show the latest and trending discussion topics
- Discord & Telegram Integration to show a feed of latest discussions
- FAQ, Whitepaper, RPL tokenomics information
- Rocket Pool Careers integration to show the latest open jobs listed
- Rocket Pool Overview, ETH2 Staking, rETH Token
- Rocket Pool on-chain metrics including TVL, Unique User Deposit Wallets and other metrics pulled in from Dune Analytics
My name is Paris and I work in Partnerships and Business Development at Alphaday
Alphaday’s co-founder is Deniz Omer and has been involved in the Ethereum space since early 2016 and joined Kyber Network in 2017 as Head of Ecosystem Growth before quitting to start Alphaday full-time in 2021. He previously worked at Thomson Reuters for a decade building financial products that rivaled the Bloomberg Terminal. He is also currently a Venture Partner at IOSG.VC
Alphaday’s co-founder Felipe has also been involved in Ethereum since 2016 and was a Developer Advocate at Pegasys and Consensys before quitting to work full time on Alphaday.
Alphaday’s third co-founder is DeFiDude who used to be a community manager at both Aave and Kyber Network before co-founding Alphaday.
35 RPL upfront costs for development including integrating the discussion forums, blog post, social feed, jobs listing, TVL and other on-chain metrics.
4 RPL per month for 12 months for maintenance including having an Alphaday content analyst quality-checking the dashboard every day and ensuring the Calendar widget is up-to-date with latest Rocket Pool events, all news mentions across the internet are captured by the dashboard, any updates not automatically captured by the Alphaday aggregator engine is manually added to the board, and other maintenance tasks.
Alphaday deck: https://bit.ly/Alphadaydeck
Live Product: https://app.alphaday.com/