Round 7 - GMC Call for Retrospective Awards - Deadline Is December 10

/node_tvl_vs_collateral RocketWatch command

Who is the proposed retrospective award recipient?

@Patches @ patches.eth

What specific project or work is the retrospective award in recognition of? Please detail what the project or work entailed and the duration over which it took place.

I’ve added a command to Rocket Watch that draws heatmaps of eth stake vs collateral percent.

It took about 1 person-day. I spent a little longer because I simultaneously fixed /collateral_distribution to reflect Atlas (previously it did not take leb8s into account, and conflated borrowed/bonded).

As I understand it, this is the first visualization that shows these particular data.

Are the subjects of this award entirely open source (MIT, GPL, Apache, CC BY license or similar)? If not, which parts will not be, why, and under what license will they be published?

GPLv3 https://github.com/InvisibleSymbol/rocketwatch/blob/main/LICENSE

Benefits - enter N/A where appropriate

Group Benefits
Potential rETH holders N/A
rETH holders N/A
Potential NOs I’ve seen some potential NOs ask what amount of collateral people typically opt for. Previously, we didn’t have the data in an easy to interpret format.
NOs NOs can now see exactly where their node fits in the scatter plot. This tells them if they are an outlier in their configuration, or closer to the average.
Community This feature was requested by #trading members of trading and prioritized (for me) in a poll.
RPL holders N/A

Payment

How much USD $ is the applicant requesting be awarded to the recipient?

$600

Conflict of Interest

None

Does the person or persons requesting the retrospective award have any conflicts of interest to disclose? (Please disclose here if you are a member of the GMC or if you have nominated a member of the GMC for this retrospective award).

None

1 Like