Assistance Needed with Geth and Prysm Synchronization in Rocket Pool

Hello Rocket Pool Community,

I am currently experiencing a persistent issue with the synchronization of Geth and Prysm within my Rocket Pool setup. Despite following the standard setup procedures, the synchronization process, especially for Geth, is taking an unusually long time and does not seem to complete.

Details of the Issue:

• Geth Synchronization: The process is significantly slow and has not completed even after an extended period. I am unsure if there are specific settings or configurations that I might be missing.
  • Prysm Synchronization: While slightly better than Geth, Prysm too is facing synchronization delays.

Steps Taken So Far:

• Ensured that my internet connection is stable and fast.
  • Restarted the synchronization process multiple times.
  • Checked for any updates or patches that I might have missed.

I would greatly appreciate any advice, insights, or suggestions on how to resolve this issue. If anyone has faced similar problems or knows of potential fixes, your guidance would be invaluable.

Thank you in advance for your help and support.

The #support channel on discord has an active community of helpful folks. I’d suggest you head over there. The discord link is Rocket Pool, but also never trust internet randos (eg, me)-- it’s linked at the bottom of the official website with the discord logo.

3 Likes