Call For GMC Administrator Applications

The application window for the position of GMC Administrator has now closed, and the GMC is pleased to announce that ShfRyn has been selected for the role.

I, ShfRyn, am thrilled and grateful for this opportunity. Effective immediately, I have made the decision to relinquish my voting power. Per RPIP-10, the following will take effect until the seat is filled:

If a vacancy occurs within six months of the previous selection, the next highest vote recipient from the previous election SHALL be offered the seat, with the MC going down the list of vote-receiving nominees until the position is filled.

The offered seat SHOULD be accepted or rejected within 1 week; if it is rejected, or there is no response, the MC SHALL continue down the list.

As previously discussed, I will be spearheading three important initiatives: modifying the retrospective award cap, implementing a rolling awards cycle, and expanding the GMC Administrator’s responsibilities.

In addition, I will be taking on liaison duties, and documenting and building a robust process for the GMC Administrator role further. Throughout this process, I greatly appreciate and value the feedback from our community.

Together, we can make significant strides in improving the GMC and ensuring its continued success. :tada:

4 Likes