gm Rocket Pool, I would like to introduce you to Wildfire DAO, an extension of Fire Eyes _:fire:, which was created by James Waugh, Coopahtroopa, 0xLucas, and gladstonecallum, all of whom were involved in DAOs since their inception.
Fire Eyes _:fire: pioneered the playbook for DAO collaboration and governance participation, demonstrating a vital role in the launches of ENS, Gitcoin, and SuperRare, as well as play a consistently active role in a number of projects across web3, and are governance stewards for Aave, Balancer, and Rocket Pool. In order to scale these contributions, Wildfire DAO was created.
Wildfire DAO is a meta-governance initiative to connect and align community members from across the ecosystem, creating community-focused working groups to tackle token design, governance and coordination problems in an open and collaborative manner. Wildfire avoids the formation of governance silos that exist within protocols and sees the forest through the trees by acting as a meta-governance layer between them.
Starting with the core team, Wildfire aims to build up a workforce that helps projects design governance architecture, tokenomics, and construct a system that properly aligns incentives for each protocol. The Wildfire DAO will take responsibilities associated with:
- Connecting with the core teams/contributors on a recurring basis, further strengthening a project’s core contributors to their community.
- Writing proposals to participate in governance through the creation, discussion and execution of projects with core teams.
- Updates to the wider Wildfire network regarding product updates, governance proposals and general strategy.
- Participation in community calls and project communications to ensure Wildfire is represented in all communication for a given category.
- Internal governance to improve the processes used within FE and Wildfire to remain on the bleeding edge of experimentation.
- Working alongside new projects to empower Wildfire squads to design & participate in the emerging projects.
As representatives of Wildfire, specifically the Infrastructure Working Group, we are seeking to join your community to provide valuable input and direction, when possible, and aid in the building/fostering of Rocket Pool’s mission and long-term roadmap. We wish to contribute in a meaningful manner that provides demonstrable results and gives quality feedback. As a DAO, we adhere to a strict web3 ethos of openness, community driven, and collaborative approach as our guiding values, and seek to provide this value to your community.
At Wildfire DAO, we believe that the mission pursued by Rocket Pool is crucial to making Ethereum fulfill its full potential of creating an anti-fragile, transparent and decentralized financial system and internet. That mission has never been more critical to safeguarding civil, political and economic liberties around the world.
Myself (sergioarizav.eth) will be the Infrastructure Pod Operator primarily connecting with Rocket Pool, but I am not alone. Our whole team will be involved in supporting Rocket Pool in its development.
sergioarizav.eth _:gear: - Wildfire DAO, Infrastructure Pod Operator