I’d like to express interest in running an oDAO node on behalf of the Rocketeers.
If onboarded to the oDAO I pledge to:
- Run the node in a Dutch datacenter
- Run minority clients for both the consensus and execution client
- Offset the CO2 impact of the entire Rocketpool network based on carbon.fyi calculations and using the Toucan BCT token
I’m open to setting the withdrawal address to a multisig of Rocketeers and spending it on public goods. But I have not thought that through.
- First token buy: 2018
- First beta participation: 2020
- First minipool: launch week
I contributed by:
- Writing most of the “Securing your node” page.
- Doing an Ethstake livestream of the “securing your node” content
- Breaking what I was able to during the betas
- Trying to be useful in the Discord
- Making the Rocketeer NFTs based on unveticas designs
It’s called the Oracle DAO. It should stick as closely as possible to “doing Oracle duties and keeping other oDAO members honest”. Other things should be delegated to the pDAO.
I don’t have enough influence to have priorities, I do have priorities the team have that I admire:
- Make ETH staking as technically simle as possible
- Making rETH the defacto liquid staking derivitive
I secure it based on the securing guide. The keys are backed up in a safe. The withdrawal key is held on a ledger in a secure location.
Can you disclose your identity publicly for the purpose of accountability?
I am completely doxed.