Thanks to knoshua

@knoshua, I have lost count of the number of times I was impressed by your insights. You are one of the persons that make this community so special, and I’m having a hard time picturing it without you.

Thank you again for your thoughts, dedication, but also for being funny as hell. In your honor, I’m retiring my use of the :kekwemote:, until you return.

All the best,

4 Likes

Just adding to the comments here to say I appreciate all the thought and contributions @knoshua gave to the protocol - they have been incredibly valuable in improving the protocol and trying to push it in a healthy direction. Enjoy the freedom that is escaping #trading.

4 Likes

RP friends from way way back, I’ll miss you around here if you’re really gone. My suggestion is to come back under a different handle. Maybe gnoshwa? Take over where you left off, but insist that you are not the same person.

6 Likes

Wanted to add to the sentiment that you will be surely missed in the RP discord @knoshua . RP has succeeded due to its passionate community, which you’ve been a major part of. I felt like you were able to put into words how I was thinking and feeling about most topics, and I always enjoyed your perspective, passion, and insights. It’s been proactive community members like you who have driven the protocol to be the great decentralized staking solution we all dream of.

3 Likes

You @knoshua have contributed a lot to Rocket Pool. Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s important to have a loyal opposition within a movement, otherwise group-think prevails. I appreciate @knoshua’s ability to think and argue against the grain and often against easy solutions; his contributions helped build a better project.

1 Like

Hey @knoshua, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all that you have done for RP and hope to see you back soon so we can fight that good fight together.
Life needs some salt and pepper.

1 Like

@knoshua its hard being abrasive (Ask me how I know…haha). i wanted to thank you for everything you have done for RP and hope you can find your way back here one day.

1 Like