- The GMC is proposing the elimination of the retrospective award cap, as we envision a new and improved awards process that will not only fulfill the intended utility of the retrospective award cap but also enhance it for future-forward awards.
- We propose the award cycle will take place monthly, allowing sufficient time for negotiation and enabling applicants to submit their applications at any time.
- We have established a GMC Administrator position to facilitate the new awards process and day-to-day GMC duties.
Here are the forum discussions that have taken place about the three major components:
- Amendment For Retrospective Award Cap
- Rolling Awards Period Proposal
- GMC Administrator Role - Call For Feedback
You can see the proposed RPIP here.
- Undecided; think it should move to vote
- Undecided; think it shouldn’t move to vote