2023-03 IMC Nomination Thread

Alignment Statement

Both philosophically and economically, I am aligned with Rocket Pool. My descent into the crypto world was based on a desire to create a more equitable world where individuals didn’t face discrimination in the process of just accessing the financial world. I have written about the inherent subjectivity of blockchain technology in that code is a reflection of values. I believe Rocket Pool is a strong reflection of my own values. Economically, I have been the beneficiary of several gifts and a GMC grant and so the success of Rocket Pool is in my best interests.

Conflict Statement

I hold small allocations of SWISE and SD. Further, I occasionally field questions from other LSD protocols. However, I have accepted no value for any service from any protocol other than Rocket Pool.

Identity Statement

My name is Jaspreet Kalsi. I am a 25-year-old living in New Jersey. I’ve posted a variety of personal details around and if someone wanted to doxx me they very easily could. Despite this, I prefer to operate under a pseudonym.

Contribution Statement

Most of my contributions are summarized in my retroactive award application found here.

Additional Information

I am an Ethereum ecosystem maxi and will operate with that bias - for example, I am immediately skeptical of things originating from BSC, Avax, or Sol. I believe this bias of mine should be publicly known.