In order to keep the application threads clear of discussions (to make it easier for committee members to read and score them), please use this thread for any and all questions and discussions of round 5 period of grant, bounty, and retrospective award applications.
- can you comment on how docit would work after a significant upgrade? I’m guessing it would need quite a lot of work to crawl, refine, optimize, refine more.
- am I right in assuming documentation must be really solid (up to date, non-contradictory, fairly clear) for good results?
Hi all. This is a request for input on how often RPLdefi.com (Rocket Pool DeFi Market Rates) should be updated moving forward.
Right now, Rpldefi.com, is updated 2 times a month. Should this be expanded to 4 times a month or once a week? Here is a poll to find out.
- Should Rocket Pool DeFi Market Rates be Updated Weekly?
- I use this info; I would benefit from it being weekly instead of every 2 weeks
- I use this info; the benefit of weekly updates would be minor to me
- I don’t use this info; I would if it was weekly
- I don’t use this info; I don’t think this would cause me to use it
Please fill out this poll to let us know if we should update the information more often.
Also, here’s a second part, regarding video content for Rocket Pool DeFi Market rates. Three videos have been created thus far to walk through the market rates and current incentives. Are these of value and could these help onboard more users to Rocket Pool defi opportunities? Please let us know what you think.
- Are Videos Helpful Content to Add to Rocket Pool DeFi Market Rates Updates?
- Yes, they are helpful and worth it.
- No, I don’t use videos, I prefer text.
- Not sure, I don’t feel strongly either way
Thank you all very much!
can you comment on how docit would work after a significant upgrade?
I think what you’re asking is higher level, a specific block of docs, code, convos is tied to v1. When we ship v2 reference a new set of all those pieces.
We can add a new column in our db to create tags to associate groupings of content (code, docs, chat, etc). Then keep calls tied to a specific tag.
Furthermore, we’d have to send you a reference list of all matching urls to help confirm correct associations per upgrade. Overall, doable, with some collaborative work on both teams.
Happy to meet the need, that’s a great question.
Side-note. The bot references most recent timestamp to help handle smaller content updates and send most recent info to users.