September 1-9 2023 GMC Call for Retrospective Award Applications - Deadline is September 9

This thread is for applications for retrospective awards (award for work completed prior to September 1, 2023) as part of Rocket Pool’s September 1-9 2023 retrospective awards. Please only post retrospective award applications in this thread. If you would like to discuss and/or ask questions about any applications you see in this thread, we ask that you do so in this separate forum thread (link) which has been established for all community discussions related to this round of applications. Only those retrospective award applications that are posted in this thread and timestamped by September 9, 2023 at 23:59 (11:59 PM) UTC will be considered. Any retrospective awards posted after that deadline will be carried over to the next application period.

This is the first application period that will use the new revised process outlined in RPIP-26. This is the expected schedule:

• Application Period (September 1st - September 9th)
  • Application Discussion Meetings - one for each subcommittee (September 11th - September 15th)
  • Negotiation Period (September 16th - September 22nd)
  • Scoring Deadline (September 23rd)
  • Award Announcement (September 24th)

To guide you in your application, the GMC has established the following goals and the following scoring rubric:

GMC Goals

Grants, bounties, and retrospective awards should make it easier and/or more attractive to do one or more of the following:

become a node operator

operate a node, mint rETH

hold or use rETH

improve the quality of life for the protocol and its community.

Retrospective Award Rubric

The Retrospective Award rubric involves scoring the following question on a 1 to 5 scale:

To what extent did the proposed and completed project further the GMC goals?

Note: if the project is ongoing, the retrospective award is given for work completed prior to the current award period, with any future awards for the same project expected to compete in the Grants category and as a separate application.

Retrospective Award Application

Please copy paste the template below into a reply. Answer the questions there, entering N/A where appropriate:

## Retrospective Award: Name of Retrospective Award

### Who is the proposed retrospective award recipient?

### What specific project or work is the retrospective award in recognition of? Please detail what the project or work entailed and the duration over which it took place.

### Are the subjects of this award entirely open source ([MIT](https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT), [GPL](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.en.html), [Apache](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0), [CC BY](https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) license or similar)? If not, which parts will not be, why, and under what license will they be published?

## Benefits - enter N/A where appropriate

### How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given help people looking to stake ETH for rETH?

### How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given help rETH holders?

### How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given help people looking to run a Rocket Pool node for the first time?

### How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given help people already running a Rocket Pool node?

### How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given how does this help the Rocket Pool community?

### How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given how does this help RPL holders?

## Payment

### How much USD $ is the applicant requesting be awarded to the recipient?

## Conflict of Interest

### Does the person or persons requesting the retrospective award have any conflicts of interest to disclose? (Please disclose here if you are a member of the GMC or if you have nominated a member of the GMC for this retrospective award).
1 Like

Retrospective Award: GMC Administrator

Who is the proposed retrospective award recipient?

ShfRyn

What specific project or work is the retrospective award in recognition of?

Throughout the past several months, I’ve been at the forefront of GMC’s operations, shouldering various responsibilities since late March. These roles have encompassed coordinating meetings, managing awards, acting as a spokesperson, handling grants and bounties, overseeing finances, and coordinating and pushing governance initiatives. For a detailed insight into these responsibilities, you can refer to the job description I crafted: GMC Administrator Role.

Accomplishments

Beyond day-to-day tasks, I’ve achieved significant milestones that have shaped the GMC’s trajectory:

• Driving Change with RPIP-26: I implemented a revamped awards process, removing retroactive caps, and establishing the GMC admin role.
  • Defining Operational Excellence: To ensure seamless operations, I meticulously documented the internal processes in a concise 9-page guide, setting a standard for efficiency.
  • Recognizing Member Contributions: I developed a detailed spreadsheet to track and appreciate member contributions, promoting inclusivity and involvement.
  • Archiving Achievement with RPIP-29: Leading the creation of the living GMC document for tracking current and historical awards, contributing to transparency.

Payment

My compensation request is $15,625 for the effort invested. The assessed value of my responsibilities by the GMC is $3,750 per month. Importantly, this doesn’t cover the considerable time spent on process development, which I’ve chosen not to factor into my compensation request.

I’ve already received $1,672.21 for my GMC contributions through two payments of $1250 each. These payments were calculated as per the bounty award instructions. This includes $957.45 in RPL for July (Transaction Link) and $714.76 in RPL for August (Transaction Link).

Here’s a breakdown of the requested payments for periods not covered:

• April: $3,750
  • May: $3,750
  • June: $3,125 (Adjusted for partial month)
  • July: $2,500 (Adjusted for received bounty)
  • August: $2,500 (Adjusted for received bounty)

Conflict of Interest

It’s worth noting that I was previously a GMC committee member and I’m currently the GMC Administrator.

It’s a little awkward that I’m posting this right after ShfRyn’s RA for very much similar work, but I find something aesthetically pleasing about the idea that ShfRyn’s was posted just a bit sooner because he’s more on the ball than I. :joy: I’ve been debating whether to submit this for the past six months, but finally decided that if I’m going to keep encouraging others to post RA’s and grants then I should not be a hypocrite and post my own.

Retrospective Award:

GMC Start-Up and Initial Round Work

Calurduran (payment address: 1stman.eth)

This Retrospective Award is requested for the work I did as an initial member of the Grants Management Committee (GMC) from November 2022 through mid-March 2023, approximately 4.5 months. During that time I served as a proto-administrator. This included serving as the de facto face of the committee for the community, including helping design the initial rubrics, soliciting community feedback on said rubrics, organizing the community-facing forum application process for the first round of applications, engaging in applicant interactions and clarifying questions, organizing the committee’s decision-making process, organizing initial payments, and creating various Google docs/sheets to document these various tasks for those who came after.

Are the subjects of this award entirely open source (MIT, GPL, Apache, CC BY license or similar)? If not, which parts will not be, why, and under what license will they be published?

Yes or N/A

Benefits - enter N/A where appropriate

How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given help people looking to stake ETH for rETH?

The answer to each of these is the same, so I will answer once here and leave the rest as “see above”. Having drafted RPIP-15 and shepherded it through the governance process, I ran for a seat on the initial GMC to help ensure that it got off to a good start. In the time I was on the committee, I helped establish numerous procedures (quite a few of which are still in use now) to help ensure that the pDAO’s allocation to the GMC would be distributed in a fair and transparent manner. The use of said funds to reward RAs and to fund future bounties and grants has had a direct benefit for all of the protocol’s stakeholders, including rETH holders and stakers, node operators, RPL holders, and the community.

How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given help rETH holders?

See above.

How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given help people looking to run a Rocket Pool node for the first time?

See above.

How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given help people already running a Rocket Pool node?

See above.

How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given how does this help the Rocket Pool community?

See above.

How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given how does this help RPL holders?

See above.

Payment

How much USD $ is the applicant requesting be awarded to the recipient?

$8,400 - I came up with this amount based on two different approaches that both pointed in the same direction. The role I played was sort of a proto-GMC Administrator. The since-created role would have received $16,875 during the time I was serving in that capacity. I’ve therefore requested one-half of that amount, in recognition of the facts that (a) while I did routinely do ten to twenty hours a week of work for the committee during our peak award-scoring periods, the time demands were not consistently of the same amount as the paid GMC Administrator position, (b) I willingly and voluntarily chose to do these things without expectation of future payment, (c) I have already received some payment from RPL_Benefactor specifically for my work on the GMC committee. The amount is also in line with the amount given to Valdorff for his work going above-and-beyond for the IMC (RA032304 - $10,000) which would be the most similar RA.

Conflict of Interest

Does the person or persons requesting the retrospective award have any conflicts of interest to disclose? (Please disclose here if you are a member of the GMC or if you have nominated a member of the GMC for this retrospective award).

I was a member of the GMC during the time of the work for which I am requesting an RA.

Retrospective Award:

Leading/Facilitating oDAO and pDAO Charter-Writing Process

Valdorff

For much of 2022 and early 2023, if you’d asked the community what their top priorities for changing the RP protocol were, “reforming the oDAO” and more specifically “reducing oDAO pay” would surely have placed near the top of the list. While there was much talk on Discord (sometimes with and sometimes without pitchforks) about how the protocol was overpaying the oDAO, there was also a recognition that it would take significant work to not only reduce that pay but, more importantly, to establish baseline principles on which the oDAO and pDAO were functioning. It would also, as is often the case with DAOs, require a policy entrepreneur to own the issue and put in the work to get the disparate entities of the oDAO, the Team, and the pDAO on board.

During the 3 months of the process - from conception through to multiple rounds of drafting and a number of real time calls (4 with the oDAO charter working group and a couple of smaller ones with subsets), Valdorff gave his time and energy to start the process and keep it moving. While the final version of the document reflects collaboration and compromise on the part of many oDAO and Team members, much of the actual drafting of it was done by Valdorff, in much the same way that the Declaration of Independence (sorry, sorry, it’s my day job) reflected the will of the Continental Congress and the drafting committee but was mostly written by Jefferson.

In talking with several people who were privy to the oDAO discussions, it is clear that Valdorff played a crucial role in establishing the goals, facilitating compromises, and making sure all parties (including the pDAO) were satisfied with the result. From the pDAO’s perspective, the amount of work that Val put in to interacting with the community through both Discord threads (such as Discord) and forum posts (such as oDAO charter draft and more) was substantial. The resulting oDAO and pDAO charters are seminal protocol documents that would not have come about in the same form, and certainly not in the same timeline, without Valdorff’s work.

Without Val, this work would’ve taken a lot longer and been significantly riskier in terms of creating serious resentment (note that large amounts of resentment from either pDAO or oDAO prior to having defined duties and values could present an existential threat). I would note that Valdorff was uniquely positioned to play the role:

• Incredibly active in pDAO governance
  • A member of the oDAO through his RS seat
  • A working relationship with the oDAO and dev team
  • Temperamentally suited to facilitating compromises
  • Engenders trust from multiple parties
  • Willing to stand in the way of metaphorical pitchforks to promote cooperation and prevent the process from derailing

Are the subjects of this award entirely open source (MIT, GPL, Apache, CC BY license or similar)?

Yes (or N/A)

How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given help people looking to stake ETH for rETH?

The answer to each of these sections is the same, so I will answer it once here and then write “see above”. The work that Val did on establishing oDAO/pDAO charters and reducing oDAO’s share of inflation has had numerous positive knock-on effects for various protocol stakeholders. Having foundational documents for both DAOs that establishes the visions, duties, and responsibilities of both DAOs is crucial to the smooth functioning of the protocol in the years ahead. It engenders community and external trust in the functioning of Rocket Pool. More immediately, the reduction in oDAO’s share of inflation allows the pDAO to do more - more incentives, more grants, more RAs, more of whatever the pDAO believes is necessary to help potential and current stakers, potential and current node operators, the RP community, and RPL holders.

How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given help rETH holders?

See above.

How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given help people looking to run a Rocket Pool node for the first time?

See above.

How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given help people already running a Rocket Pool node?

See above.

How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given how does this help the Rocket Pool community?

See above.

How did the project or work for which the retrospective award would be given how does this help RPL holders?

See above.

Payment

I believe there’s a pretty broad range this could be priced in, but given the importance of it to the pDAO, I am requesting on the high end of the range: $50,000. This is a tough one to put a price on, although I say that in literally every one of these. I can think of two different ways to approach it and they both gave me approximately the same number.

The first would be to think about how much extra the pDAO now receives as a result of the speedy completion of the oDAO revisions and the reallocation of oDAO pay to the pDAO. In the first rewards period since the implementation of RPIPs 23, 24, and 25, the pDAO received an extra 5171 RPL. It is hard to know the counterfactual of how much longer the process would have taken without Valdorff’s facilitation (let alone how much more divisive it might have been), but it seems reasonable to assume it is at least 6 months. Therefore the pDAO has received an extra 31,000 or so RPL than it would have in part because of Val’s work on this issue. In USD terms, the 2 periods that have been paid out amount to ~$250,000 (at $28.20 and $22.40 respectively). Assuming similar valuations going forward, a 6-month delay would be over $750,000 that the pDAO receives. I believe 5-10% ($37,500-$75,000) is a reasonable share of that savings as an RA for the person most responsible for it happening in a timely manner (which is to say regardless of whether one thinks it would have happened eventually or not, just the fact that it happened at the speed and time it did has given the pDAO more funds to work with). Note also, that this is focused strictly on the revenue benefit – while it may be more abstract, having clear foundational documents is incredibly valuable both internally and externally.

The second method, and one that I used internally when on the GMC for evaluating RAs, is to consider how much we would have been willing to pay a grant for similar activities (maybe with an added bonus for the fact that we know it’s been completed and completed well). If someone had offered in March to deliver to the pDAO an oDAO Charter, pDAO Charter, and a significantly reduced oDAO share of inflation in just 3 months with buy in from the oDAO, from the Team, and from the pDAO, and do it with a minimum of recriminations and dissatisfaction, I think we would have been quite happy to pay $50,000 for that.

Conflict of Interest

Does the person or persons requesting the retrospective award have any conflicts of interest to disclose? (Please disclose here if you are a member of the GMC or if you have nominated a member of the GMC for this retrospective award).

I was a former member of the GMC, though the subject of the request (Valdorff) has never been a GMC member. Several current GMC members are also on the oDAO in their role as Rocket Scientists and thus there may be a slight conflict of interest, though if anything it would bias them against the proposal (since the RS oDAO seat gets paid less now thanks to this RA) rather than in favor of it. FWIW, as the proposer I do not believe this to be an issue and do not believe they need to recuse themselves from the discussion - if anything, they have a better insight into the work Valdorff did in private oDAO channels than I do. One other conflict of interest which has popped up in the three days I’ve been drafting this - last night Valdorff left a comment endorsing the RA I submitted for myself for GMC work. I wanted to be explicit in saying that I started working on this prior to knowing he was going to do that and that there was no discussion about any sort of quid pro quo for nominating/supporting each other. I believe we both have strong enough reputations in the community for our integrity and transparency that that’s a credible claim, but I thought it important to explicitly make it.

Retrospective Award:

DAO Outreach Nexus Mutual

Uisce

What specific project or work is the retrospective award in recognition of? Please detail what the project or work entailed and the duration over which it took place.

After the release of Atlas with the additional capacity it afforded, I spent some time researching the treasury investment status & governance process of Nexus Mutual of which I am a long time member and have a working understanding.

I then authored a proposal to the Nexus Mutual DAO highlighting the many benefits of staking part of their capital pool with Rocketpool via rETH to generally positive reception.
Between April 24th and June 19th I worked with representatives from their investment committee and DAO governance, answered questions about the workings of Rocketpool and drafted a pair of snapshot signalling votes with appropriate wording based on feedback which were then put to the membership of the mutual.

Following the success of both these signalling votes, I moved on to writing a formal investment proposal NMPIP-197 for on-chain voting, including the calculation of suitable CoWSwap parameters for execution at an expected future rETH:ETH ratio, this was posted July 5th .
The on-chain vote passed unanimously and on July 21st Nexus Mutual staked 14400 ETH ($23.8M~), approximately 10%~ of their capital pool with Rocketpool. They are currently the 6th largest holder of rETH including liquidity pools.

Are the subjects of this award entirely open source (MIT, GPL, Apache, CC BY license or similar)? If not, which parts will not be, why, and under what license will they be published?

N/A

While a somewhat minor benefit, the use of CoWSwap for this sizeable transaction increased their team’s attention to the minting of rETH & how routing interacted with the deposit pool, hopefully the integration will receive some additional polish and lead to better rates for swapping large amounts of rETH as a result.

N/A

As the deposit pool was mostly empty at the time, the large deposit supported the matching and launch of many new minipools, 14400 ETH is enough for 900 EB16s or 600 LEB8s.

N/A

N/A

RPL holders benefit indirectly from the growth of rETH.
As a neutral asset with a low risk profile and which actively accumulates yield, rETH is a natural candidate for being held in DAO treasuries— reaching out and participating in the governance process of suitable DAOs is an important source of growth for the protocol.

Setting the precedent that a risk aware DAO that may already hold stETH would be wise to consider diversifying their treasury by also holding rETH is also highly beneficial.

It raised awareness of the protocol through a series of positive news articles, twitter attention and other media exposure which was generated as a result of having a large DAO choose to stake such a significant amount of ETH with Rocketpool.

Additionally it was the largest ETH based CoWSwap transaction to date, having this be an exchange to rETH is quite a positive association.

Payment

I did not track my time spent as it was a fairly spread out process over three months with back and forth discussion & bursts of activity, however it was not insignificant.

I am unsure what is an appropriate amount but I am going to suggest: 377.62 RPL ($8900~)

At a ratio of 0.0143 this is 0.0375% of the amount minted or equivalent to 75% of the 0.05% minting fee.
As a data point, when Lido introduced their referral program, they issued 15 LDO (0.000875~ea Jun 2021) per ETH minted, or a rate of 1.31%.

Conflict of Interest

No Conflict.

1 Like

Retrospective Award: StakeRocketPool - Educational Videos & How to Guides

What is the Retrospective work being proposed?

StakeRocketPool has created 35 videos on starting in January 2023 with DeFi How-to guides, and then transitioned into Rocket Pool How-to guides, interviews, and discussions on WHAT, WHY, and HOW to stake ETH and run an Ethereum node through Rocket Pool.

This grant request is to be paid for the 30 videos created, excluding the 5 Rocket Pool Node operator interviews, that Sunshine is going to ask for retroactive funding for.

This grant is a specific request for retroactive payment for 30 videos created covering these topics:
1. How-To Videos - DeFi How-Tos, How-to Stake ETH w/ Rocket Pool, How to Run a Rocket Pool Node with a DappNode
2. Interviews - Wallet Providers, AMA Discussions, + Regulatory Insights

Is there any related work this builds off of?

StakeRocketPool is the second largest Rocket Pool only channel (behind Rocket Fuel] that has become a trusted source for the community that is working on 3 different campaigns to add value:

1. How-To Videos - DeFi, How-to Stake ETH w/ Rocket Pool, +
  2. Interviews - Node Operators, Wallet Providers, AMA Discussions
  3. University Token Delegation Governance - Engaging university students to guide Rocket Pool governance decision making w/ analysis & summary videos.

The Content channels & links are below:

Here are the top 5 Youtube videos. The #1 video shows me that a LOT of individuals still are looking for help on how to stake ETH with Rocket Pool:

Twitter Following

Will the results of this project be entirely open source (MIT, GPL, Apache, CC BY license or similar)? If not, which parts will not be, why, and under what license will they be published?

Yes, open source.

StakeRocketPool has created high-quality evergreen onboarding content that helps fill in the gaps for anyone who 1) can’t find the information they’re looking for or 2) don’t like using Discord/Redditt (forums) to find answers to their questions on Ethereum staking.

With over 400 views, the most of all videos, on how to Stake ETH with a Carbon Neutral Protocol alone has to have driven at least one new rETH holders in the community, but I don’t have conclusive evidence.

How does this help people looking to stake ETH for rETH?

Easy to find and follow video guides that didn’t exist before.

How does this help rETH holders?

How does this help people looking to run a Rocket Pool node for the first time?

Video guides on different hardware options available and interviews with current operators to answer questions in any gaps potential node operators have. They can now self service advice from node operators in video format.

How does this help people already running a Rocket Pool node?

The videos highlight ways to find resources for all node operators and how other operators solved their problems.

How does this help the Rocket Pool community?

Integration into universities and young smart talent. How-To guides guides for the Rocket Pool DeFi community make it easy for anyone to learn how to be a more educated rETH or RPL DeFi participant.

How does this help RPL holders?

What other non-RPL protocols, DAOs, projects, or individuals, would stand to benefit from this grant?

No one besides Kentphilly.

Will the resulting project be open source?

Yes

Team

KentPhilly
SunshineStaking - Sunshine is going to ask for her own grant for the Rocket Pool Node operator videos as she plans to host these from her own SheNodes Youtube account one day ahead.

Who is doing the work?

Kentphilly. I did pay ~ $300 for professional help to make the Rocket Pool Dappnode Video.

What is the background of the person(s) doing the work? What experience do they have with such projects in the past?

Solo staker turned RP node operator in 2022, i started this channel to fill holes in the community’s resources and to help onboard the best talent possible globally to the community.

What is the breakdown of the proposed work, in terms of milestones and/or deadlines?

How is the work being tested? Is testing included in the schedule?

How will the work be maintained after delivery?

Payment and Verification

The first consideration is that this work should be compensated in line with other similar work accomplished by other grantees. Waq is paid $270 per episode of Rocket Fuel, Jasper calculated they each received $270 dollars for each unit of media output on average (9 RPL at an average of $30).

Another consideration is StakeRocketPool’s consistency over the last 9 months without asking for any payment. Also the different projects add significant value beyond what is being asked to be paid for.

For these reasons, I am requesting $7,500 (300 RPL/$25.00 - at $250 per video for 30 videos already created.

What is the acceptance criteria?

Each video has a purpose in solving one or more questions while providing examples, references, and additional context to each topic helping to educate the global community of ETH holders, ETH stakers/node operators, and the millions who are interested but haven’t gotten in yet.

What is the proposed payment schedule for the grant? How much USD $ and over what period of time is the applicant requesting?

How will the GMC verify that the work delivered matches the proposed cadence?

What alternatives or options have been considered in order to save costs for the proposed project?

This grant excludes the 10 hours spent to schedule, host, record, edit, and publish the 5 Rocket Pool Node operator interviews, this is a donation to the community. I also did not ask for contribution for the blog posts, consistent tweets, or the creation of the first Rocket Pool University Partnership. I did all editing myself and did not ask for compensation for any of the editing software or production costs, I ate them myself.

Conflict of Interest

I run EthereumStakingGuide.com and am promoting other ETH staking / node options that just Rocket Pool. I favor Rocket Pool, but don’t believe that Rocket Pool is for everyone and that diversity is important in building trust and helping others join our community.

Does the person or persons proposing the grant have any conflicts of interest to disclose? (Please disclose here if you are a member of the GMC or if any member of the GMC would benefit directly financially from the grant).

No. I applied but didn’t make it for the GMC Admin position.
FYI - I am going to help the University of Cincinnati apply for a retroactive grant for the work they’ve done + my ~$100 in ETH donations to the first program leader Regexbuster in the form of $50 in rETH (he didn’t have any ETH yet) and then his ENS domain for 2 years. The university program will ask for it’s own funding to continue; my time and positive encouragement to all university programs to join Rocket Pool is a donation to the community.

Will the recipient of the grant, or any protocol or project in which the recipient has a vested interest (other than Rocket Pool), benefit financially if the grant is successful?```

Yes, 100% I will create more videos and continue to build evergreen educational content that help onboarding anyone, anywhere to the most friendly and professional Ethereum staking and node operation ecosystem.

Moving forward, the channel - if paid for work already created - will continue to create How-To Videos for rETH and the Rocket Pool DeFi community as well as conducting interviews with Rocket Pool community leaders.

Thank you for your consideration.

Retrospective Award:

RPL DeFi Market Rates: RPLdefi.com

KentPhilly

What specific project or work is the retrospective award in recognition of? Please detail what the project or work entailed and the duration over which it took place.

The Rocket Pool DeFi market rates guide provides the Rocket Pool community with updates every 2 weeks on the rETH APY, rETH DeFi opportunities, and also RPL DeFi opportunities currently available.

This is the only community resource [I know of] that tracks the best DeFi opportunities and rates for the community. What started as just updates to the document, has now become more with a new website [ www.RPLdefi.com] and also I’ve added on a summary video of the top opportunities. Here is the first summary video.

Yes

This is the only community resource [I know of] that tracks the best DeFi opportunities and rates for the community. Education to the community on the rate of return for rETH and other low-risk to medium-risk DeFi opportunities for the community to maximize their yields.

One place to review the rETH APY rate and compare to the other leading ETH LSD APY rates.

One place to review the rETH APY rate and additional opportunities for doing more with your rETH.

One place to review the best RPL DeFi opportunities with reference links and additional context via the video summary guides.

Payment

13 RPL is requested to be sent to OpenSourceVentures.eth. This is broken down into the costs to acquire the new website domain and the time spent making the updates + creating the summary video.

10 RPL = $250 for 5 hours of work
3 RPL = $80 for domain www.RPLdefi.com to be linked to the Rocket Pool DeFi Guide.
I believe the previous payment agreement for this was 2 RPL per update. Each update takes 1-2 hours and it occurs every 2 weeks, which equals 4 RPL per month for 2 updates.

2 Hours per update were spent on the RPL DeFi document, to upgrade the format, and add a summary Green, Yellow, Red table, in the last month for a total of 4 hours for the updates and 1 hour for the summary video.

~$250

Conflict of Interest

N/A

Thank you for your consideration.

This message marks the closing of the fourth round of Rocket Pool retrospective award applications. Any applications submitted after this will not be considered for this round. The GMC will announce the award recipients in a new thread here on the forums around September 24. The community will then have two weeks to issue any challenges before funds are disbursed. Thank you to all who applied and thank you to everyone who has followed along. Anyone who would like to comment on existing applications is encouraged to do so in this thread.